Anthrax - Armed & Dangerous
NME.COM feature on Anthrax - Armed & Dangerous album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 30 November 1984
Tracklisting click track to read more
- Armed And Dangerous (Studio)
- Raise Hell (Studio)
- God Save The Queen (Studio - Non LP)
- Metal Thrashing Mad (Live)
- Panic [Live]
- Soldiers Of Metal (Collector's Rare Track)
- Howling Furies (Collector's Rare Track)
- Armed & Dangerous
- Raise Hell
- God Save the Queen
- Panic (live)
- soldiers of metal
- howling furies
When der 'Frax frash old-skool style they make the Prodge, Chems and Atari Teenage Riot sound wimpy, smelly and old...
- Sep 21, 1998
Plus an ABBA tribute band joins the bill
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.