David Bowie - Diamond Dogs
NME.COM feature on David Bowie - Diamond Dogs album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 21 August 2006
Tracklisting click track to read more
- Future Legend (1999 Digital Remaster)
- Diamond Dogs (1999 Digital Remaster)
- Sweet Thing (1999 Digital Remaster)
- Candidate (1999 Digital Remaster)
- Sweet Thing (Reprise) (1999 Digital Remaster)
- Rebel Rebel (1999 Digital Remaster)
- Rock 'N' Roll With Me (1999 Digital Remaster)
- We Are The Dead (1999 Digital Remaster)
- 1984 (1999 Digital Remaster)
- Big Brother (1999 Digital Remaster)
- Chant Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family (1999 Digital Remaster)
Rather than reinventing Bowie, it absorbs his past and moves it on, hungry for more
- Mar 4, 2013
Downbeat lead track from 'The Next Day', his first album in 10 years
- Jan 8, 2013
Live Santa Monica ’72
- Jul 1, 2008
The artist released his last album 'The Next Day' in 2013
Tony Visconti and Mick Woodmansey will lead band in recreating 'The Man Who Sold The World'
Film was previously shown for one day only to coincide with the 'David Bowie Is' exhibition
David Bowie - Diamond Dogs: Wikipedia Album Entry
COMPOSERS: Bowie etc.
LABEL: RCA 5068
TIME: 38'23 (orig. LP)
Cover painting: Guy Peellaert
GENRE: glam rock
David Bowie Guitar, Arranger, Composer, Saxophone, Sax (Alto & Tenor), Vocals, Moog Synthesizer, Producer, Mellotron, Mixing,
Aynsley Dunbar Drums
Herbie Flowers Bass
Mike Garson Piano, Keyboards
Tony Newman Drums
Alan Parker Guitar (9)
Tony Visconti Strings, Arranger (9), Mixing
Lee Black Childers Photography
Ken Regan Photography
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.