Death Cab for Cutie - iTunes Originals
NME.COM feature on Death Cab for Cutie - iTunes Originals album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 12 October 2005
Tracklisting click track to read more
- iTunes Originals
- Soul Meets Body (iTunes Originals version)
- Death Cab Begins
- One Take on Bellingham
- Amputations (iTunes Originals version)
- A Top Five Song of Ours
- The Employment Pages (iTunes Originals version)
- An Early Heartbreak Song
- 405 (acoustic version)
- The Slow Fade from Holly to the Beaver
- A Movie Script Ending
- Underwater (iTunes Originals version)
- What Changed with 'Transatlanticism'
- The Sound of Settling
- A Series of Hello's
- Someday You Will Be Loved (iTunes Originals version)
- You Won't Be Alone
- I Will Follow You Into The Dark
- The Drive
- Crooked Teeth (iTunes Originals version)
The indie veterans continue their thrilling journey of self-discovery – even if they’re on cruise control
- May 25, 2011
Excellent guitar-packed debut...
- Mar 5, 2002
The pair's divorce was finalised last week
The Death Cab For Cutie man said he's not interested in the kind of electronic music that featured on 2003's 'Give Up'
The frontman streams his LP on NME.com before its official release on November 12
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.