DJ Shadow - Endtroducing
NME.COM feature on DJ Shadow - Endtroducing album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 13 April 2010
Californian sample-hunter's long, long-awaited successor to '…Endtroducing'...
Talk about the weight of expectation. You make a record that's hailed as a defining moment in the genesis of modern music, then wait six years to release a follow-up, the anticipation could crush you like an asteroid. DJ Shadow , aka Josh Davis, the still-young record freak behind 1996's 'Endtroducing…', might not have been pancaked by those expectations, but 'The...
- May 17, 2002
Tracklisting click track to read more
- Best Foot Forward
- Building Steam With A Grain Of Salt
- The Number Song
- What Does Your Soul Look Like (Part 4)
- Stem/Long Stem/Transmission 2
- Mutual Slump
- Organ Donor
- Why Hip-Hop Sucks In '96
- Midnight In A Perfect World
- Napalm Brain/Scatter Brain
- What Does Your Soul Look Like Pt. 1/ Blue Sky Revisit/ Transmission 3
- Best Foot Forward (Alternate Version)
- Building Steam With A Grain Of Salt (Alternate Take Without Overdubs)
- The Number Song (Cut Chemist Remix)
- Changeling (Original Demo Excerpt)
- Stem (Cops 'n' Robbers)
- Red Bus Needs To Leave!
- Mutual Slump (Alternate Take Without Overdubs)
- Organ Donor (Extende Overhaul (04:29))
- Why Hip-Hop Sucks In '96 (Alternate Take)
- Midnight In A Perfect World (Gab Mix (04:55))
- Napalm Brain (Original Demo Beat)
- What Does Your Soul Look Like? (Peshay Mix)
- DJ Shadow Live In Oxford, England, Oct. 30, 1997
It sounds like a man struggling to recall his motivations for making music in the first place.
- Sep 30, 2011
...deserves to be selling out Wembley on a nightly basis...
- Oct 31, 2002
- Jul 25, 2002
Hear to the mix that saw DJ kicked off decks in Miami nightclub
DJ promises to put now infamous set online so that 'everyone can enjoy!'
The incident happened before he was kicked off the decks at a Miami nightclub
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.