DJ Shadow - Preemptive Strike
NME.COM feature on DJ Shadow - Preemptive Strike album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 23 July 1998
Tracklisting click track to read more
- Strike 1
- Strike 2
- What Does Your Soul Look Like, Part 2
- What Does Your Soul Look Like, Part 3
- What Does Your Soul Look Like, Part 4
- What Does Your Soul Look Like, Part 1
- Strike 3 (And I'm Out)
- High Noon
- Organ Donor (Extended Overhaul)
- Number Song (Cut Chemist remix)
- Painkiller (Kill the Pain mix) (feat. Depeche Mode)
It sounds like a man struggling to recall his motivations for making music in the first place.
- Sep 30, 2011
...deserves to be selling out Wembley on a nightly basis...
- Oct 31, 2002
- Jul 25, 2002
Hear to the mix that saw DJ kicked off decks in Miami nightclub
DJ promises to put now infamous set online so that 'everyone can enjoy!'
The incident happened before he was kicked off the decks at a Miami nightclub
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.