Faithless - Sunday 8PM
NME.COM feature on Faithless - Sunday 8PM album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 30 November 1997
Faithless shouldn't work. A dreamy aggregation of black and white, boy and girl, house and hip-hop, songs and grooves...
FAITHLESS SHOULDN'T WORK. A DREAMY aggregation of black and white, boy and girl, house and hip-hop, songs and grooves; a mad mish-mash of ideas and influences that ought to result only in records for post- This Life young professionals. But no. Faithless are London's Massive Attack: a DJ-centric collective who incorporate the many elements of the capital's club musics...
- Aug 21, 1998
Tracklisting click track to read more
- The Garden
- Bring My Family Back
- Hour Of Need
- Take The Long Way Home
- Why go?
- Why Go?
- She's My Baby
- Hem Of His Garment
- Sunday 8pm
- Killer's Lullaby
- God Is A DJ (Radio Mix)
- Bring My Family Back (Paul Van Dyck Mix)
- The Garden (End of Summer Intro)
- Killer' s Lullaby (Nightmares on Wax Mix)
- Take The Long Way Home (Epic (Remixes))
- Sunday 8 p.m. (A Time for Lovin' Mix)
- Hour of Need (Skinny Mix)
- Postcards (Rewritten Mix)
- God Is A DJ
- Thank You
- Why Go? (Radio Edit)
- Postcards (feat. Dido)
- Hem of His Garment (feat. Dido)
- God Is a DJ (radio edit)
- Why Go ? - Radio Mix
- She' s My Baby
- The Garden - End Of Summer Intro
- Why Go ?
- Sunday 8 PM
- Killer' s Lullaby - Nightmares on Wax Mix
- Take a Long Way Home - End of the Road Mix
- Bring My Family Back - Paul Van Dyck Mix
- Sunday 8 p.m. - A Time for Lovin' Mix
- Hour of Need - Skinny Mix
- Postcards - Rewritten Mix
- Mar 28, 2002
Yet more horizontal lounge-soul for graphic designers...
- Dec 14, 2001
Torrential rain can't dampen the spirits of those losing it to Chemical Brothers, Faithless, Craig David and more at Gatecrasher...
- Jun 17, 2001
Dance trio to hit the road in May
Dance and rap acts set for July bash
The dance titans play two different venues
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.