Iron Maiden - Eddie's Archive
NME.COM feature on Iron Maiden - Eddie's Archive album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Tracklisting click track to read more
- Iron Maiden (BBC's Friday Rock Show '79)
- Running Free (BBC's Friday Rock Show '79)
- Transylvania (BBC's Friday Rock Show '79)
- Sanctuary (BBC's Friday Rock Show '79)
- Wrathchild (The Reading Festival '82)
- Run To The Hills (The Reading Festival '82)
- Children Of The Damned (The Reading Festival '82)
- Number Of The Beast (The Reading Festival '82)
- 22 Acacia Ave (The Reading Festival '82)
- Iron Maiden (The Reading Festival '82)
- Transylvania (The Reading Festival '82)
- The Prisoner (The Reading Festival '82)
- Hallowed Be Thy Name (The Reading Festival '82)
- Phantom Of The Opera (The Reading Festival '82)
- Charlotte the Harlot '88
- Wasted Years - '99 (Ed Hunter Tour '99)
Metal's high priests, still boldly going...
- Aug 16, 2010
The part-time author, swordsman and pilot leads his veteran Brit metal overlords into Sweden for another successful stadium rampage – the perfect warm-up for headlining the Carling Weekend: Reading an
- Jul 27, 2005
Ver Maiden skirt along the thin line between 'sexy' and 'sexist'...
- Jan 8, 2001
|Date / Time||Artist||Venue||Town/City||Seetickets||Viagogo|
|May 29, 2013 00:00||Iron Maiden||Pavilhao Atlantico||Lisbon|
Concerns raised over label's skull design
The Swedish pensioners were arrested for harassment following the incident
Over 100 countries have applied to stock the cask ale
Iron Maiden - Eddie's Archive: Wikipedia Album Entry
Eddie's Archive is a box set by British heavy metal band Iron Maiden, released on 16 November 2002. The box, an embossed metal casket featuring the face of mascot Eddie, contains three double CDs, the Iron Maiden family tree and a shot glass. The family tree is an updated version of the family tree that originally came with A Real Dead One in 1993. Eddie's Archive was originally released as a limited edition, and the family tree was numbered. However, due to large demand, it was later re-released. For this re-release, the color of the inlay was changed from blue to red, and the family tree was not numbered.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.