James Brown - 20 All-Time Greatest Hits!
NME.COM feature on James Brown - 20 All-Time Greatest Hits! album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 18 January 2011
Tracklisting click track to read more
- I Got You (I Feel Good)
- Get Up I Feel Like Being A Sex Machine (Single Version (Parts 1 & 2))
- I Got The Feelin'
- Mother Popcorn
- Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose
- Make It Funky (Part 1)
- Papa's Got A Brand New Bag (Part 1)
- It's A Man's, Man's, Man's World
- Try Me
- Night Train
- Cold Sweat
- Get On The Good Foot, Pt. 1
- Papa Don't Take No Mess (Part 1)
- The Payback
- Say It Loud - I'm Black And I'm Proud (Pt. 1)
- Super Bad (Parts 1 & 2)
- Hot Pants Pt. 1 (She Got To Use What She Got To Get What She Wants)
- Get Up Offa That Thing
- Please, Please, Please
Jacque Hollander says she has been forced into hiding after receiving death threats
Reid had been battling cancer
The soul legend is apparently still at rest in South Carolina
James Brown - 20 All-Time Greatest Hits!: Wikipedia Album Entry
20 All-Time Greatest Hits! is a single-disc collection of James Brown's most famous recordings, released in 1991 in conjunction with the Star Time box set.
In 2003, the album was ranked number 414 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.