Janet Jackson - The Best
NME.COM feature on Janet Jackson - The Best album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 20 November 2009
Tracklisting click track to read more
- What Have You Done For Me Lately (Album Edit)
- When I Think Of You
- Let's Wait Awhile (Remix)
- The Pleasure Principle (Edit)
- Miss You Much
- Rhythm Nation (Single Edit with Pledge)
- Alright (7" House Mix With Rap)
- Come Back To Me
- Black Cat (Video Mix / Short Solo)
- Love Will Never Do (Without You)
- The Best Things In Life Are Free (Mo' Money/Soundtrack Version)
- That's The Way Love Goes
- When I Think Of You (David Morales House Mix '95 Uk 7" Edit)
- Because Of Love
- Any Time, Any Place
- Got 'Til It's Gone
- Together Again
- I Get Lonely
- Go Deep
- What's It Gonna Be?
- Doesn't Really Matter
- All For You
- Someone To Call My Lover (Single Edit)
- Call On Me
- Whoops Now
- Make Me
Somewhere underneath all this egotistical chicanery lurks Carly Simon's 'You're So Vain', desperate to get out...
- Dec 11, 2001
112's foreplay is nothing compared to the full-on sonic/sexual assault of a playful Janet...
- Aug 29, 2001
She wants you, lads. No, really...
- Jul 31, 2001
She's reportedly planning to wed 37-year-old Wissam Al Mana in the spring
Singer's lawyers ask story alleging her late brother's funeral was delayed over a financial dispute be retracted
Michael Jackson's daughter reportedly responds by slapping her aunt back and telling her to 'fuck off'
Janet Jackson - The Best: Wikipedia Album Entry
This is the same two-disc greatest hits compilation that was earlier released November 17 2009 in the US as Number Ones, and subsequently November 23 worldwide, retitled as The Best for markets outside of North America.
Official press release: Janet Jackson's Greatest Hits Celebrated on NUMBER ONES.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.