Joy Division - In The Studio With Martin Hannett
NME.COM feature on Joy Division - In The Studio With Martin Hannett album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 02 June 2008
Tracklisting click track to read more
- Digital Ambience Warmth, Rooms Warm-up, Shakin Speaker Dust Off
- Full Track Ice Age
- Bass Intro Noise Ambience
- Digital Full Track
- Clapping Drums Clapping Prog *.* N4 Complete Full Track + Noise
- Noise Drums Sine Warm-Up
- Full Track N4 Programming Bass Guitar
- Square Heat Ambience Workout
- Full Eternal Track
- Glass - Breakout Full Track
- Synth Ambience Warm-up
- More N4 Drum Programming Bass Guitar
- N4 Industrial
- Ambience Atmosphere Warm-up
- N4 More Warm-up
- Atmosphere Setting Up
- Drums and Bass Full Atmosphere Warm-up Silence
- Atmosphere Full Track Metronome Intro Hannett Intro Question Etc
- Metronome Initial Adjustments #1
- Metronome Initial Adjustments #2
- Dead Souls Sound Check Drums Recognition Check..
- Dead Souls + Metronome Intro Adjustment Full Track etc ..
- Cups Smash "Synth Filters Sweeps" Take #1
- Hannett Interview Something Fishy
- Ice Age Bass Ambience Warm-Up
- Sep 19, 2007
History on its shoulders, this ephemera weighs heavy indeed.
- Aug 21, 2000
Back in the days before PlayStations, superclubs, hydroponic skunk and snowboarder chic, a subset of British youth suffered from a primitive neurological condition known as 'alienation'....
- May 1, 1999
Libération writes that she passed away at 56, leaving behind two children
The 1978 record had previously only been available as a bootleg
Seller says he can't wait to get rid of the item following negative press and threats
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.