Love - Forever Changes
NME.COM feature on Love - Forever Changes album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 09 April 2002
This excellently expanded version updates a timeless classic beautifully.
Arthur Lee was sure he was about to die. The 26-year-old black leader of Love, the coolest rock group on LA's white underground scene had a premonition that the summer of '67 was to be his last. So the maestro set about recording 'Forever Changes' determined it should be his final testament. 'Forever Changes' was recorded in the epicentre of the Californian...
- Feb 17, 2001
Tracklisting click track to read more
- Alone Again Or
- A House Is Not A Motel (LP Version)
- AndMoreAgain (LP Version)
- The Daily Planet (LP Version)
- Old Man (LP Version)
- The Red Telephone (LP Version)
- Maybe The People Would Be The Times Or Between Clark And Hilldale (LP Version)
- Live And Let Live (LP Version)
- The Good Humor Man He Sees Everything Like This (LP Version)
- Bummer In The Summer (LP Version)
- You Set The Scene (LP Version)
The three-disc set will feature unreleased live material
And the late Arthur Lee features strongly
The Love singer passes away aged 61
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.