Soulwax - Most Of The Remixes...
NME.COM feature on Soulwax - Most Of The Remixes... album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 22 October 2007
Most Of The Remixes…
This double-CD compilation is the Belgian duo’s attempt to cram most of their remixes into one place. While they’re as stupendous as we’ve come to expect from Soulwax, it’s the second CD, a continuous 2ManyDJs mix, that really makes this worth the money. It’s where Sugababes sit next to Justice and Robbie Williams almost goes by unnoticed. It’s where Klaxons gain a phantom...
- Nov 8, 2007
Tracklisting click track to read more
- Muscle Museum (Soulwax Remix)
- Daft Punk Is Playing At My House (Soulwax Shibuya Re-Remix)
- Standing In The Way of Control (Soulwax Nite Version)
- Hold Your Head Up (Soulwhacked Mix)
- Robot Rock (Soulwax Remix)
- Dominator (Soulwax Edit)
- Lovelight (Soulwax Ravelight Dub)
- Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Soulwax KYLUSS Remix)
- (I'm Just A Sucker) For A Pretty Face (Soulwax Remix)
- Phantom Pt.II (Soulwax Remix)
- Round Round (Soulwax Remix)
- Move My Body (Original Mix)
- Make It Happen (Soulwax Remix)
- Gravity's Rainbow (Soulwax Remix)
- Rocket Ride (Soulwax Rock It Right Remix)
- Seventeen (Soulwax Remix)
- DARE (Soulwax Remix)
- Ready For The Floor (Soulwax Dub)
- I Sit On Acid (Soulwax remix)
- Six Days (Soulwax Remix)
New disco epic from the Dewaele brothers
- Jun 29, 2005
Belgians' bootleg megamix. 2 many records...
- Apr 23, 2002
Eclectic mix of lightly toasted electro and ersatz lovers' rock...
- Feb 26, 2001
Django Django, Bastille, The Strypes also on the bill to play the Cambridgeshire festival
Live show and DJ set from the Belgian duo is on the cards
A live show and DJ set from the Belgian duo is on the cards
Soulwax - Most Of The Remixes...: Wikipedia Album Entry
Most of the Remixes... is an electronic album by Soulwax. It was released on October 22, 2007 and features a collection of remixes made by Soulwax for other artists. The album's full title contains 545 characters of text.
The full title of the double-CD compilation is:
Most of the remixes we've made for other people over the years except for the one for Einstürzende Neubauten because we lost it and a few we didn't think sounded good enough or just didn't fit in length-wise, but including some that are hard to find because either people forgot about them or simply because they haven't been released yet, a few we really love, one we think is just ok, some we did for free, some we did for money, some for ourselves without permission and some for friends as swaps but never on time and always at our studio in Ghent.
It is noted for having a 545-character album title, about 100 characters more than the Fiona Apple album When the Pawn..., which previously held the supposed record for being the longest title for a major label album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.