The Beatles - Revolver
NME.COM feature on The Beatles - Revolver album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 05 December 1995
Tracklisting click track to read more
- Eleanor Rigby
- I'm Only Sleeping
- Love You To
- Here, There and Everywhere
- Yellow Submarine
- She Said She Said
- Good Day Sunshine
- And Your Bird Can Sing
- For No One
- Doctor Robert
- I Want to Tell You
- Got to Get You Into My Life
- Tomorrow Never Knows
A second collection of Fab Four Beeb performances will be a hit stocking filler for Beatlemaniacs
- Nov 8, 2013
Fab Four mash-up brings the magic back to the circus
- Nov 17, 2006
Uneven and frequently boring in its entirety, but a modern curio nonetheless...
- Apr 9, 2002
The Isley Brothers and Kris Kristofferson will also be recognised for their contribution
'The Beatles Bootleg Recordings 1963' set to land on iTunes
Mayor of London made claims during speech at the London School of Economics
The Beatles - Revolver: Wikipedia Album Entry
Rec. Abbey Road -studios 6. 4. - 21. 6. 1966
Rel. 5. 8. 1966 (UK) (total time 35)
Producer: George Martin
Parlophone (UK), Capitol Records (USA), EMI
* John Lennon – vocals, lead, rhythm and acoustic guitars
* Paul McCartney – vocals, bass guitar, lead, rhythm guitar and acoustic guitars, piano, other instruments
* George Harrison – vocals, lead, rhythm guitar and acoustic guitars, sitar, other instruments
* Ringo Starr – vocals, drums, tambourine, and maracas
Additional musicians and production
* Anil Bhagwat – tabla on "Love You To"
* Alan Civil – French horn on "For No One"
* Brian Jones – background noises on "Yellow Submarine" (uncredited)
* Donovan – background vocals on "Yellow Submarine" (uncredited)
* Geoff Emerick – recording and mixing engineer; samples of the marching band on "Yellow Submarine"
* George Martin – producer; piano on "Good Day Sunshine" and "Tomorrow Never Knows"; Hammond organ on "Got to Get You into My Life"; samples of the marching band on "Yellow Submarine"
* Mal Evans – bass drum and background vocals on "Yellow Submarine"
* Marianne Faithfull – background vocals on "Yellow Submarine" (uncredited)
* Neil Aspinall – background vocals on "Yellow Submarine" (uncredited)
* Pattie Boyd – background vocals on "Yellow Submarine" (uncredited)
* Session musicians – four violins, two violas and two cellos on "Eleanor Rigby"; brass section on "Got to Get You into My Life": orchestrated and conducted by George Martin
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.