The Doors - In Concert
NME.COM feature on The Doors - In Concert album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Tracklisting click track to read more
- House Announcer
- Who Do You Love?
- Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)
- Back Door Man
- Love Hides
- Five To One
- Build Me A Woman
- When the Music's Over
- Universal Mind
- Petition the Lord With Prayer
- Dead Cats, Dead Rats
- Break on Through (To the Other Side) No. 2
- Celebration Of The Lizard: Lions In The Street
- Celebration Of The Lizard: Wake Up
- Celebration Of The Lizard: A Little Game
- Celebration Of The Lizard: The Hill Dwellers
- Celebration Of The Lizard: Not To Touch The Earth
- Celebration Of The Lizard: Names Of The Kingdom
- Celebration Of The Lizard: The Palace Of Exile
- Soul Kitchen
The latest release of a new Doors documentary on DVD makes us yearn for fiction over fact
- Jul 11, 2010
It's no surprise that almost three decades after their watery demise, [B]The Doors[/B] - and [B]Jim Morrison[/B], in particular - still inspire love and hate in equal measures.
- Dec 8, 1999
Robby Krieger and John Densmore are planning a "big concert" this summer
The interview will be broadcast as part of a BBC4 documentary on 'The Golden Age of American Rock'
Guitarist announces he and band's John Densmore will regroup for at least one show
The Doors - In Concert: Wikipedia Album Entry
In Concert is a live double album, recorded by The Doors. The album's performances is culled from a variety of different concerts and releases. In Concert includes all the tracks from Absolutely Live (with all but one track appearing on disc one with the remaining track on disc two) and Alive, She Cried. The three remaining tracks come from An American Prayer, Live At The Hollywood Bowl and one previously unreleased.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.