The Doors - The Very Best Of
NME.COM feature on The Doors - The Very Best Of album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Tracklisting click track to read more
- Riders On The Storm ( LP Version )
- Back Door Man
- The WASP ( Texas Radio And The Big Beat ) ( LP Version )
- Peace Frog ( LP Version )
- Twentieth Century Fox
- The Crystal Ship
- Break on Through (to the Other Side)
- The End
- Light My Fire ( LP Version )
- L.A. Woman ( LP Version )
- People Are Strange ( LP Version )
- Roadhouse Blues ( LP Version )
- Touch Me ( LP Version )
- Love Me Two Times ( LP Version )
- Hello, I Love You ( LP Version )
- Love Her Madly ( LP Version )
The latest release of a new Doors documentary on DVD makes us yearn for fiction over fact
- Jul 11, 2010
It's no surprise that almost three decades after their watery demise, [B]The Doors[/B] - and [B]Jim Morrison[/B], in particular - still inspire love and hate in equal measures.
- Dec 8, 1999
Stars from the world of rock and pop pay tribute to late keyboard player
The founding member of the band and keyboardist passed away in Germany from cancer
'Before The End: Jim Morrison Comes Of Age' will examine his early life
The Doors - The Very Best Of: Wikipedia Album Entry
There are two albums called "The Very Best of The Doors" by The Doors:
1. The Very Best of The Doors is a compilation album by The Doors, released in the USA in 2001. It features the same cover art as The Best of The Doors album released in 2000, and a similar tracklisting to the single CD version of that album.
2. The Very Best of the Doors is the ninth compilation album by the rock group The Doors. It was released on September 25, 2007 to commemorate the band's 40th anniversary. The masters were drawn from the same remixes/remasters used for the 2006 Perception box set and 2007 Doors reissues. Three versions of the album were released. First conceived in the UK, the single CD version of this compilation is only available in the UK. There are minor differences between the US and UK versions of the double CD version.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.