The Who - The Who Sell Out
NME.COM feature on The Who - The Who Sell Out album including album review, artwork, tracks, listen now, tour dates, discography and more.
Release date: 30 August 2004
Tracklisting click track to read more
- Armenia City In The Sky (Incl. Two "Radio London" Jingles)
- Heinz Baked Beans (Incl. "More Music" Jingle)
- Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand (Acoustic/Incl. Premier Drums Commercial/Radio London Jingle)
- Odorono (Remixed Version Incl. Radio London Jingle)
- Tattoo (Incl. Church Of Your Choice Jingle)
- Our Love Was (Incl. Pussycat/Speakeasy/Rotosound Jingles,Commercials)
- I Can See For Miles (Incl. Charles Atlas Commercial)
- I Can't Reach You
- Relax (Incl. Rotosound Strings (Demo) Commercial)
- Silas Stingy
- Rael 1
- Rael 2 (Incl. Top Gear Commercial)
- Glittering Girl (Incl. Coke 2 Commercial)
- Melancholia (Incl. Bag O'Nails Commercial)
- Someone's Coming (Incl. John Mason's Cars (Rehearsal) Commercial)
- Jaguar (Full Version & Incl. John Mason's Cars (Reprise) Commercial)
- Early Morning Cold Taxi (Incl. Coke 1 Commercial)
- Hall Of The Mountain King (Incl. Radio One (Boris Mix) Jingle)
- Girl's Eyes (Incl. Odorono (Final Chorus) Commercial)
- Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand (Alternative Or Second Version)
- Glow Girl (Incl. Track Records Commercial)
Perhaps MTV's greatest crime against rock'n'roll is that it finally dissuaded pop groups from making films....
- Feb 26, 2001
The grown-ups are alright...
- Nov 6, 2000
Cover your ears everybody, mod's gone prog...
- Oct 5, 2000
The Who frontman said Tony Blair's party made a "political mistake"
Plans in place to tell the story of The Who's wild drummer on the big screen
Frontman says the band will continue past 2015 but 'have to be realistic about our age'
Artist/Album artwork images hosted by Last.fm. For copyright enquiries please see here.