Jennifer Lawrence isn’t just one of the best and most bankable actresses of her generation (at the age of 25, she’s already fronted two huge film franchises, The Hunger Games and X-Men, and has a trophy cabinet stuffed with an Oscar, a BAFTA and three Golden Globe awards). She’s also the most fun on the red carpet, as these alternative career highlights prove.
1. In 2012, she asked her Hunger Games co-star Josh Hutcherson if his rash was doing OK… right in front of a camera.
2. In 2013, she spotted Tron legend Jeff Bridges on the red carpet at San Diego Comic-Con, and kind of freaked out about it.
3. She also got a little over-excited when a red carpet reporter told her what happens to Damien Lewis’s Homeland character… We couldn’t believe it either, Jen.
4. In 2014, she took a tumble on the red carpet at a small niche event called the Oscars.
5. And something similar happened at last year’s Madrid premiere of the final Hunger Games film.
6. Meanwhile, at the film’s London premiere she tried to give Natalie Dormer a peck on the cheek, but ended up getting her lips instead. Hey, it happens.
7. And let’s not forget the time she actually left the red carpet to comfort a young crying fan.