Depending on who you speak to, various characters and their actors ‘won’ Star Wars following the seventh instalment’s release in December. Both Daisy Ridley (Rey) and John Boyega (Finn) have set themselves up for a fruitful career but there’s no denying that BB-8 is certainly the front-runner. After owning red carpets worldwide, BB-8 has now made his difficult transition into a music career look rather easy.
Yes, the loveable droid provided a sick G-Funk beat to compliment Reggie Watt’s bars on James Corden’s Late Late Show last night and it’s real good. He’s not rivalling these guys just yet though.
BB-8 has been milking his time as a star of the space epic since it’s release though and we don’t the droid one bit – there’s a a year and a half before the next film is released, so might as well make the most of it right now, right?.
1. First the droid took a whirlwind tour around London’s hottest tourist spots.
2. BB-8 took being interviewed by Alex Zane in his stride though.
3. And was quite happy to take centre stage that same evening, despite being barked at by Carrie Fisher’s dog, Gary.
4. The Oscars? Yep there too, rolling on stage with droid-buddies R2-D2 and C-3PO
5. Even Room star Jacob Tremblay was trying to get a peek
6. Everyone wanted a piece!
7. And you better believe the adorable droid is now a meme, too.
8. BB-8 is now set become a waxwork as part of a new Madame Tussaud’s exhibit.
9. Unbelievably, BB-8’s look will be coming to an aircraft near you soon.