NME Magazine and NME.COM are located at:
NME, 8th Floor
Blue Fin Building
Please send anything for the NME letters page to the address above or email@example.com
To apply for work experience at NME or NME.COM, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A brief informal description about yourself, your ambitions, interests, musical tastes etc.
- An up to date CV
- A list of preferable dates for your placement
Please ensure the total filesize of email attachments is less than 1MB, larger files will be rejected by our email filter.
Please note: Due to the large amount of applications we receive, it takes between 6-8 weeks for a reply – especially during the festival season!
NB. There are no age requirements, but work experience placements on NME and NME.COM are open to students only.
To subscribe to NME
Find out more about subscribing to the print or digital edition. Alternatively to take out a print subscription call the new orders line on +44 (0)330 333 1113 (Lines are open 7 days a week, 8am-9pm GMT).
For enquiries about existing subscriptions please e-mail email@example.com or call +44 (0)330 333 1113 (Lines are open Monday- Friday GMT, 8:30am- 5:30pm ex. Bank Holidays)
New NME FAQ
For answers to frequently asked questions regarding stockists and subscriptions for the new free NME Magazine, please read our FAQ. In regards to picking up a copy of the magazine, we have a large number of distribution points at tube stations, train stations, universities, venues and selected retailers. To find your nearest NME Magazine distributor, take a look at our map. Alternatively download the full list of distribution points as a PDF.
Please avoid sending large attachments as these will either be rejected by our email filter or will clog up limited mailbox space. If you want to send examples of your music to our New Music Editor, please send a link to stream or download the files rather than attaching the file itself.
(Call 020 3148 + ext)
- Editor In Chief Mike Williams
- Editor's PA Karen Walter(ext 6864) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Editor Tom Howard(ext 6866) email@example.com
- Digital Editor Charlotte Gunn(ext 6108) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commissioning Editor Dan Stubbs(ext 6858) email@example.com
- New Music Editor Matt Wilkinson(ext 6856) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior News Reporter David Renshaw(ext 6877) email@example.com
- News Reporter Luke Morgan Britton(ext 6863) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Staff Writer Leonie Cooper(ext 6854) email@example.com
- Staff Writer Jordan Bassett(ext 6847) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff Writer Larry Bartleet(ext 6894) email@example.com
- Staff Writer Alex Flood(ext 5812) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creative Director Simon Freeborough
- Designer Dani Liquieri
- Picture Desk(ext N/A) email@example.com
- Producer, NME.COM Jo Weakley(ext 6909) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Video Producer Alex Cardy(ext 4355) email@example.com
- Video Producer Paul Bugler(ext 6836) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Advertising Director Romano Sidoli(ext 2501)
- PA to Group Advertising Director Kelly Litten(ext 2621)
- Head of Market, Music Titles Andrew Minnis(ext 4252)
- Brand Manager Matthew Chalkley(ext 6722)
- Creative Media Manager Benedict Ransley(ext 6721)
- Digital Business Director Chris Dicker(ext 6709)
- Senior Display Ad Executive Freddie Bunn(ext 2699)
- Display Ad Executive Steven Woollett(ext 2670)
- Head Of Project Management Elizabeth Hempshall(ext 6726)
- Director Of Insight Amanda Wigginton(ext 3636)
- Regional Business Development Manager Oliver Scull(01618722152)
- Ad Production Laurie King(ext 6729)
- Classified Sales Manager Laura Andrus(ext 2547)
- Classified Sales Executive Tom Spratt(ext 2611)
- Classified Ad Copy Rosanne Hannaway (ext 2506), Tom Coelho (ext 2672)Syndication Manager Lucy Cox(ext 5483)Subscriptions Marketing Executive Gemma Burnie(ext 6304)
Innovator – Insert Sales
- Account Executive Emma Young (ext 3704)
- Group Production Manager Tom JenningsProduction Controller Lisa ClayMarketing & Events Executive Charlotte Treadaway (ext 6779)International Editions Bianca Foster-Hamilton (ext 5490)Publisher Ellie Miles (ext 6775)Publishing Director Jo SmalleyDon't Miss
TicketsConnect With Us
Pick Up NME!
Find out where you can pick up this week's issue of NME magazine
Frank Ocean's 'Blonde' Album - Track By Track Review
'Suicide Squad' - Film Review
Mercury Prize 2016 nominations announced – see shortlist in full
Suicide Squad: Jared Leto on the Joker being inspired by Bowie and ‘sexual’ new music
'Sausage Party' Movie Review
NME Song Stories: Bastille's Dan Smith Reveals How He Wrote 'Good Grief'
'No Man's Sky' – 10 Weird And Wonderful Discoveries From 24 Hours In The Most Hyped Game Of 2016
This Is What The Cast Of 'Dazed and Confused' Look Like Now
'David Brent: Life On The Road' - Film Review
Michael Kiwanuka - 'Love & Hate' Review
Reading & Leeds Festival Lineup 2016: Everything You Need To Know
Pokémon Go: Everything You Need To Know
Get the iPhone 6 handset for just £10 upfront with our exclusive offer from mobiles.co.uk!
SIGN UP TO THE NEWSLETTER