Jack White : Genius or Madman?
- Jack White
Mark Beaumont goes inside the complex mind of a twisted musical genius
- Sleaford Mods
The gut-wrenchingly honest industrial rap duo meet Huw Nesbitt in Berlin to talk Stewart Lee, Mike Patton and the guilt that comes with happiness
Laura Snapes meets an artist whose lips are painted magenta and whose leggings are shredded to bits. Ronika is a proper pop star
- From The Vaults: The White Stripes, 2001
John Mulvey goes round to Jack White’s house in Detroit and meets the stuffed animals that the White Stripes’ frontman has christened Aquinas, O’Brien and Onion
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK
- Have Kasabian made their masterpiece?
Read NME's verdict on their new, wild psych direction
- Who wants their funeral to be "dead sad"?
Ian McCulloch of Echo & The Bunnymen: "I'd make mourners more miserable wit shit butties"
- Are Arcade Fire ready for Glastonbury?
The band give a sneak peek at what they've got planned for Worthy Farm with a triumphant set at Primavera Sound
- In The Studio – Death From Above 1979
- Anatomy Of An Album – Sonic Youth, 'Daydream Nation'
- Soundtrack Of My Life – Ian McCulloch, Echo & The Bunnymen
- Arctic Monkeys
- Fucked Up
- Johnny Marr
- Together Pangea
- Album Reviews:
- Hamilton Leithauser
- White Lung
- Peter Matthew Bauer
- Cerebral Ballzy
- Anna Calvi
- Linkin Park
- Young British Artists
- The Antlers
- Nightmares On Wax
- DVD: The Punk Singer
- Caught Live:
- Primavera Sound
- Courtney Barnett
- The Acid
Latest Tickets - Booking Now