- The Horrors
The first comeback interview about fourth album ‘Luminous’ with the notoriously secretive band. Yes, it’s psychedelic. Yes, they wore black. Yes, Faris was moody.
- The War On Drugs
Adam Granduciel had a mental breakdown recording marvellous new album 'Lost In The Dream', and he's not shy about going into great detail about it.
- Mac De Marco
The Canadian's second album 'Salad Days' is much more introspective than his first. What happened to the fun-loving stoner who wrote 2012's '2'?
- From The Vaults: Jeff Buckley, 1994
Twenty years ago this week, NME interviewed the man who would go on to become a cult star. Here we find him struggling to fit into the world around him.
- Which famous faces were watching Haim at the sisters' biggest ever UK show?
Their Brixton Academy show, reviewed
- What’s Courtney Barnett been listening to on the road?
Our Radar columnist on the new artists she's lost "days" listening to
- Why is Harry Koisser rapping about Bitcoin on the new Peace album?
Read our In The Studio report...
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK
- Anatomy Of An Album - Elton John, 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road'
- Interviews with:
- Brody Dalle
- Katy B
- Album reviews:
- Future Islands
- Foster The People
- Tokyo Police Club
- The Hold Steady
- Jimi Goodwin
- Polar Bear
- We Are Catchers
- Golden Retriever
- The Soft Hills
- Jesca Hoop
- Ages & Ages
- Film review:
- Caught live:
- Angel Haze
- Sky Ferreira