However there is no news yet on whether Arnold Schwarzenegger will return
Bruce Willis is set to take a much bigger role in a sequel to The Expendables having made a brief cameo in Sylvester Stallone’s action hero movie earlier this year.
Willis, who recently indicated he wants to make a fifth Die Hard film, said he has spoken to the director about a much bigger part in a new film.
“I talked to Sly and he’s going for all the marbles this time, and he’s going to get everybody in this time,” the 55-year-old actor told Comingsoon.net.
He continued: “Even Stone Cold Steve Austin who took two bullets in the last film, he’s coming back, too. Hopefully, they’ll start shooting it while we’re young enough to survive.”
It is also rumoured that Stallone is hoping to do the same thing for Arnold Schwarzenegger who also had a cameo in the film.
Willis meanwhile will appear in comic book adaptation Red, which opens on October 22.