Madonna and Guy Ritchie keep quiet about divorce settlement Get Tickets

Couple deny early settlement reports

Madonna Pic: PA Photos
Madonna and Guy Ritchie have denied early reports of reaching a £50 million ($76 million) divorce settlement earlier this week.

On Monday (December 15), Madonna's spokesperson said that the financial divorce agreement had been reached, but today the pair issued a statement saying they are both satisfied with the settlement agreement, but will not disclose any further details.

They also said that the previous statement from Madonna's spokesperson contained inaccurate information, reports the Associated Press.

The American pop star and the British film director were married in 2000, and have two children together. Their divorce is expected to be finalised in January.

Meanwhile, Madonna is currently in the midst of her 'Sticky And Sweet' world tour.

--By our Los Angeles staff.
[url="/about"] Find out more about NME.[/url]

Share This

Connect With Us
This Week's Magazine