50 Cent announces European tour plans

The rapper will hit the road despite Eminem’s cancellations…

50 Cent has announced his plans to hit Europe despite tour mate EMINEM’s decision to pull his dates due to “exhaustion”.

As previously reported on NME.COM, the Anger Management 3 Europe dates were due to start in September, with support at the shows including 50 Cent, Obie Trice, Stat Quo, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Olivia and Flipsyde.

However, all the dates, including shows in the UK and Ireland have been pulled. A spokesperson said the rapper is suffering from “exhaustion, complicated by other medical issues”.

50 Cent’s replacement tour will not have the same dates and venues as the Anger Management 3 Europe trek but Interscope spokesperson Yvette Gayle said: “[a][/a] is eager to see his fans and looks forward to giving them an exciting performance.”

Dates confirmed so far are:

Glasgow SECC (September 11)

Nottingham Arena (13)

Manchester MEN Arena (15)

Tickets and support act information will be confirmed in the next few days.