Jayden James reportedly suffered a severe food allergy
Britney Spears‘ son Jayden James was hospitalised in Mississippi yesterday (November 9).
The two-year-old boy was taken to Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center after he reportedly had a severe allergic reaction to food he ate.
Media sources had reported that he had suffered a seizure, but according to statement released on the pop star’s website today, “doctors concluded he had a reaction to something he ingested. He is expected to be discharged tomorrow”.
The incident occurred during Spears‘ visit to her childhood home in Louisiana. It was the first time she had been allowed to leave California with her sons since full custody was given to their father, Kevin Federline, in July.
–By our Los Angeles staff.
To receive the latest news updates every week – plus free MP3s, videos and more – sign up to the NME Newsletter.