Beyonce's father also hopes for a reunion tour in the next five years

Beyonce‘s father, Matthew Knowles has announced that two Destiny’s Child albums showcasing unreleased material will be released this autumn.

However, Knowles made it clear that the group are not going into the studio together, explaining that the compilations will feature tracks recorded when the trio were still together.

Knowles told the Huffington Post that:

“We still have our joint venture with Sony and in November we’re putting out two Destiny’s Child catalogue records with new material. So we’re going to start doing strategic things like that.”

Knowles added that: “It’s all released material, with some previously unreleased material.”

Destiny’s Child last performed together at the NBA All Star Game in 2006, before going on to follow separate careers in solo music, acting and presenting. Knowles admitted that at the moment a reunion tour to promote the album was unlikely.

“Not on the first release,” Knowles said. “It takes a year of planning to do these tours, but first it starts with the artist wanting to do it.” Speaking about his daughter Beyonce, and bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, he explained: “I think the ladies are still working happily in their solo careers,” adding, “I hope in the next five years that there is a reunion tour. I think it would be incredible.”

About the reunion he said, “The hardest thing would be choosing which songs they’re going to do, because we would want to mix it up with solo hits and Destiny’s Child hits.” He joked that “we would have to throw away some number ones from off the set list”.

Beyonce recently picked up the gong for Best Female R&B Artist at the BET Awards in Los Angeles (July 1) .