3-D INNOCENT OF INTERNET PORN OFFENCES

Police drop their investigation...

Police have said that an investigation into Massive Attack‘s ROBERT ‘3-D’ DEL NAJA in relation to Internet porn offences will result in no charges.

A statement has been issued to NME.COM by the band’s PR that reads: “Avon & Somerset Police have today announced all enquiries relating to the arrest of Robert Del Naja for Internet pornography have been dropped. All property seized in this matter has been returned to Robert Del Naja.”

The star was questioned and bailed by Avon & Somerset police in connection with allegations of drug possession and Internet pornography offences.

A spokesperson for the police is currently unavailable for comment.

Detectives seized computer equipment and a quantity of suspected drugs during a raid at Del Naja’s home in Bristol last month (February 25). The arrest was made under Avon And Somerset’s Operation Ricochet, part of Operation Ore, the national crackdown on child porn.

Del Naja said at the time: “I have never looked at child pornography in my life. I am co-operating fully with the police and I would ask everyone not to judge me prematurely. I have total faith in the justice system.”