The rocker says he and his band have already been security-vetted for the inauguration ceremony.
Former Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil has revealed he will be playing at Donald Trump’s Presidential inauguration.
The singer said he and his band have already been security-vetted and were asked if they were available to perform at the ceremony on January 20 “months ago”.
“The promoters asked if I was available, and I said yes,” Neil told Billboard.
“So we sent all of the band’s passports to the Secret Service so everybody can get in, and all of the crew people, not knowing who was winning. But we were already scheduled to play.”
Asked how long he and his band had been booked to perform, Neil replied: “I don’t know how long I have to play. I don’t know if the Republican Party says which [songs] to play and what not to do.”
“It’s a little ways out,” he continued. “I’ll have more information as time goes on.”
More In: //rock-in-stock.blogspot.pt/
The rapper, who himself is a favourite to become the next President in 2020, was performing in San Jose when he made the shock announcement. “I told y’all I didn’t vote, right?” he said to the crowd. “But if I would have voted, I would have voted for Trump.”
Kanye went on to launch several speeches on the subject throughout the evening, claiming that he “loved” Trump’s debate style and liked how he forced racists to “reveal themselves.” He also predicted that this is just “the beginning”.
Reality TV star Paris Hilton has also come out as a Donald Trump supporter in a recent interview.