Suge Knight refutes eviction claim

Mogul proclaims new found interest in religion

Representatives of Marion ‘Suge’ Knight have refuted claims that he had been evicted from his luxury condominium last Friday (March 23).

As previously reported, it was claimed the mogul’s property was removed and police were present.

Jonathan Wolfson, publicist for the former Death Row Records mogul, told AllHipHop.com: “Suge Knight was not evicted from his Wilshire condominium.

“I don’t understand how his move could have been misunderstood as an eviction. He is currently living at an undisclosed location in Malibu.”

Several police cars and a detective were observed at his home on March 23 to enforce the supposed eviction.

The move follows Knight‘s declaration to the New York Post of a new-found interest in religion after several visits to a church in Compton, Los Angeles, and conversations held with preachers there.

Knight said of the visits: “They talked about the same thing, and it felt like they were talking straight to me. I don’t want to be tied up with this for years. I want to move on with my life in a more positive direction.”