Pete Doherty ‘not burgled’

Babyshambles man says tabloid reports were wrong

Pete Doherty has rubbished tabloid newspaper reports that his Wiltshire home was recently burgled.

Yesterday (July 21) The Sun claimed that the Babyshambles frontman returned home from his appearance at the Benicassim festival to discover that a £1,000 guitar and three of his blood paintings had been stolen.

However, in a statement to NME.COM today (July 22), Doherty said that he was not burgled and the story was “erroneously reported”.