Tabloids claim the Babyshambles man collapsed in Austria
According to tabloid newspaper reports, Pete Doherty suffered a drug overdose in Austria on Thursday (August 29).
The Babyshambles man was in Graz to play a gig at the Nonstop porn cinema which was scheduled to involve him playing films from his personal home video collection.
According to The Sun Doherty collapsed prior to the show, suffering a suspected drug overdose. He was reportedly revived by medics, refused hospital treatment, and was well enough to play the gig.