Hip-hop star beats Jay Z, Drake, Pharrell, Kanye and others to top spot
Diddy has topped this year’s Forbes list of highest-earning rap acts.
The financial publication annually unveils its Hip-Hop Cash Kings countdown, with Diddy replacing Dr Dre in the 2015 list.
Last year, Dre stormed to the top of the list with $620 million (£405m) total earnings after agreeing a massive deal with Apple for his Beats company.
Diddy has topped the list this year with $60m, largely due to his Ciroc brand of vodka being hugely popular in the US.
Jay Z comes runner-up in this year’s list ($56m), with Drake in third place ($39.5m), Dre down to fourth ($33m) and Pharrell Williams ($32m) completing the Top Five.
Eminem, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and Kendrick Lamar are also in the Top 20. See the list in full below.
1. Diddy $60 million (£39m)
2. Jay Z: $56 million (£36m)
3. Drake: $39.5 million (£25m)
4. Dr Dre: $33 million (£21m)
5. Pharrell: $32 million (£20.5m)
6. Eminem: $31 million (£20m)
7. Kanye West: $22 million (£14.5m)
8. Wiz Khalifa: $21.5 million (£14m)
9. Nicki Minaj: $21 million (£13m)
10. Birdman: $18 million (£11.5m)
11. Pitbull: $17 million (£11m)
12. Lil Wayne: $15 million (£9m)
13. Kendrick Lamar: $12 million (£8m)
13. J Cole: $11 million (£7m)
14. Snoop Dogg: $10 million (£6.5m)
16. Rick Ross: $9 million (£6m)
17. Tech N9ne: $8.5 million (£5.5m)
18. Ludacris: $8 million (£5m)
19. TI: $6 million (£4m)
20. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: $5.5 million (£3.5m)
Earlier this year, Diddy revealed that he will return to producing music for other artists.
Speaking in a radio interview, the star confirmed that he’s working with Kanye West and The Weeknd, plus others.