December 26, 2013 11:41
Wham!'s 'Last Christmas' is Spotify's most streamed song on Christmas Day
Michael Bublé had a whopping seven tracks in yesterday's UK festive Top 10
The classic 1984 festive single came top for Spotify users yesterday (December 25), pushing Michael Bublé's version of 'It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas' into second place and Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' into third.
Overall, Bublé had an impressive seven songs in the Top 10 most streamed tracks on Christmas Day, with tracks taken from his 2011 album 'Christmas', including his 'White Christmas' duet with Shania Twain and his own version of Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'. Scroll down for the full Top 10.
Spotify's Most Streamed Songs on Christmas Day in the UK were:
1. 'Last Christmas' - Wham!
2. 'It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas' - Michael Bublé
3. 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' - Mariah Carey
4. 'Jingle Bells' – feat. The Puppini Sisters - Michael Bublé
5. 'Fairytale Of New York' – feat. Kirsty MacColl - The Pogues
6. 'Santa Claus Is Coming To Town' – Michael Bublé
7. 'White Christmas' – with Shania Twain - Michael Bublé
8. 'Holly Jolly Christmas' - Michael Bublé
9. 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' – Michael Bublé
10. 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas' – Michael Bublé
- Previous: Dave Grohl discusses Zac Brown Band collaboration
- Next: Metronomy unveil 'I'm Aquarius' behind the scenes video - watch