Bad weather, Bono, Zane Lowe. Seriously, this year’s Glastonbury was full of comedy potential. We took a look at Twitter and made list of our favourite funniest 140 character moments.
1) DON’T TOUCH THEM BEYONCE, THEY’VE NOT WASHED SINCE TUESDAY NIGHT.
2) Have Chemical Brothers actually played every Glastonbury since 1993, or does it just feel like they have?
3) For the record, Zane Lowe f*****in loves Beyoncé. I’ve seen him rock doubles of “crazy in love” (good) & do the “single ladies” dance (bad)
4) The backstage area of Glastonbury now has a “Perrier Jouet delivery service” to your Winnebago, £120 *drinks supermarket brandy from flask*
5) Pretended I was at Glastonbury last night, covered myself in mud and and threw piss around my living room while watching Coldplay.
6) Steve is someone she met at Nandos. She’s gone mental.
7) Bono + electrical equipment + rain. Science – don’t fail me now.
8) Noah & The Whale suck shit from a dead dog’s arse. Dear The Upper Classes, haven’t you got some bits of the Welfare State to be destroying?
9) Amazing comment on Sky News website story about the guy that died at Glasto: ‘This is sad, but having a VIP area at Glastonbury is sad too’.
10) Ah, the unique feeling that is packing for Glastonbury as lightening cracks around your house.
What’s your favourite Twitter Glasto funny? Let us know below.