Life finds a way...
A concert tour of Jurassic Park has been announced for later this year, marking 25 years since the release of Steven Spielberg’s iconic film.
The 1993 blockbuster is the latest in a long line of Hollywood classics to receive the orchestral treatment, with the screening accompanied by a performance of John Williams’ seminal score by the Czech National Symphony Orchestra.
The tour will kick off in Brighton on September 8 and continues until Wednesday December 5 where it will conclude at Portsmouth’s Guildhall.
Check out the dates in full below. You can buy tickets here from 10am on February 16.
- Sat September 08 2018 – BRIGHTON Brighton Dome
- Wed September 12 2018 – GATESHEAD Sage One
- Thu September 13 2018 – SHEFFIELD City Hall
- Fri September 14 2018 – GLASGOW SEC Armadillo
- Sat September 15 2018 – EDINBURGH Usher Hall
- Sun September 23 2018 – BIRMINGHAM Symphony Hall
- Tue September 25 2018 – PLYMOUTH Plymouth Pavilions
- Fri September 28 2018 – CARDIFF St Davids Hall
- Sat September 29 2018 – LONDON Royal Albert Hall
- Mon November 19 2018 – MANCHESTER Bridgewater Hall
- Tue November 20 2018 – LEICESTER De Montfort Hall
- Wed November 21 2018 – NOTTINGHAM Royal Concert Hall
- Thu November 22 2018 – BOURNEMOUTH Pavilion Theatre – B’mouth
- Sat December 01 2018 – HULL Hull Venue
- Wed December 05 2018 – PORTSMOUTH Guildhall
Meanwhile, 2018 will mark the release of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, the sequel to 2015’s Jurassic World and the fifth film in the franchise overall.
The sequel to 2015’s Jurassic World sees Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard returning to Isla Nublar in an attempt to evacuate the prehistoric beasts when a volcano threatens their existence once more.
Although the first trailer remained relatively vague, the second preview premiered during last week’s Super Bowl and it’s confirmed that it could well be the most terrifying instalment to date.