The white and red Court Royale model is 40% off right now
If you’ve been bingeing Stranger Things in the past few weeks, you may have noticed that Steve wears a pair of white Nike Bruins with a red tick, exactly like Marty McFly does in the first Back to the Future film.
- Get a brand-new pair of Converse for just £29.99 – a massive saving of 45%.
In the timeline of Stranger Things, though, Back to the Future hadn’t yet been released – Stranger Things 1 is set in 1983, but BTTF wasn’t released until 1985 – meaning the look must be a cheeky joke from series creators the Duffer brothers.
Whatever their intentions, white Nikes with a red tick are now set in stone as a classic ’80s sci-fi look, and if you’ve been meaning to get a pair of your own, you’re in luck. Black Friday weekend has kicked in, and across the internet you can find pairs that very closely resemble Steve and Marty’s iconic kicks. Check out the best deals below – starting with the best deal at La Redoute, where you can use the code ‘CYBER’ to get 40% off the RRP of £59 and pay just £35.40.
- Buy now: Nike Court Royale from £35.40 at La Redoute (use the promo code CYBER)
- Buy now: Nike Court Royale from £42.43 at Amazon
- Buy now: Nike Court Royale from £39.99 at SportsDirect
- Buy now: Nike Classic Cortez from £41 at Amazon
- Buy now: Nike Bruin Hyperfeel from £65 at Amazon
Meanwhile, over at eBay you can currently get a brand-new pair of Converse for just £29.99 – a massive saving of 45%.
Here at NME.com we’ll continue to provide updates on the best Black Friday deals as they roll in – stay tuned.