It’s time for another GTA Online weekly update – this week’s offerings include the Kart Krash: Full Auto racing mode and a new car, the Pfister Growler.
This weekly update arrived earlier today and comes on the back of the recent GTA Online Tuners update, adding even more zany racing fun.
- Pfister Growler (available for $1,627,000 or $1,220,250 trade price)
- Kart Krash: Full Auto now available
- Prize Ride: Dominator GTT
- Podium vehicle: Veto Modern
- Test Track vehicles: Sultan RS Classic, Growler, Warrener HKR
- Double GTA$ and RP on Exotic Exports, Kart Krash: Full Auto, Store Holdups
Growler is available ($1,627,000 – $1,220,250)
Kart Krash: Full Auto is now available
Prize Ride: Dominator GTT
Podium vehicle: Veto Modern
– Sultan RS Classic
– Warrener HKR
2x GTA$ & RP on
– Exotic Exports
– Kart Krash: Full Auto
– Store Holdups#GTAOnline pic.twitter.com/N0yuP2FFM4
— Tez2 (@TezFunz2) August 19, 2021
The Pfister Growler is a two-door sports car that was added as part of the ongoing GTA Online Tuners update. This week’s Prize Ride is the Dominator GTT, an impressive-looking muscle car, while the Podium vehicle is the Veto Modern – a go-kart that’s perfect for Kart Krash.
Kart Krash: Full Auto sounds like a fun new addition – bringing violent kart racing to the streets of Los Santos across seven maps. It’s been described as a “deathmatch” mode, so prepare to get your hands dirty.
There are also some neat discounts on select vehicles, which are detailed below:
- 30% off the Kosatka submarine ($1,540,000)
- 40% off: Nightshark ($747,000), Weevil ($522,000 – $391,500)
- 30% off: Futo GTX ($1,113,000 – $834,750), Toreador ($2,562,000), Sea Sparrow ($1,270,500), Veto Classic ($626,500)
Meanwhile, League of Legends patch 11.17 adds changes to Amumu among others, as well as some impressive new skins.
Elsewhere, Diablo II: Resurrected is getting an open beta this weekend – here’s when you can play the upcoming RPG.