- READ MORE: ‘Cuphead – The Delicious Last Course’ preview: a tasty-looking expansion for a wider palate of players
As confirmed yesterday (June 12), Xbox and Riot Games are bringing the five games to Xbox platforms “this winter”, and they are:
- League Of Legends (PC): with all Champions unlocked
- League Of Legends: Wild Rift (mobile): with all Champions unlocked
- Legends Of Runeterra (PC and mobile): foundations set unlocked
- Teamfight Tactics (PC and mobile): selectle Little Legends unlocked
- Valorant (PC): all Agents unlocked
You can watch the full announcement video for the new partnership below:
“In the coming months, we’ll share more about the partnership and how members can access the Game Pass content,” adds the Xbox Wire post, with news on specific release dates for each game yet to be announced.
League Of Legends players on Game Pass will get access to all 160 plus Champions in the game, with day one access to new Champions as they’re released as well. The same can be said for the 18 current Agents and any newly released ones in the 5v5 shooter Valorant.
Wild Rift players on mobile will get all 80 plus Champions and each new one the day it releases, with the foundations set in Legends Of Runeterra giving new players a “head start” in the free-to-play card game.