6ix9ine‘s booking agency have dismissed the claims that they stole money from the rapper after he fired them earlier this week.
During an Instagram post, 6ix9ine – real name Daniel Hernandez – also said that he sacked his manager and publicist. He then cancelled his scheduled show in Austin, Texas – urging fans not to purchase tickets for any of his upcoming shows.
Hernandez claimed that he was only given $300,000 of his alleged $3.5 million deal.
Now, a representative for MTA – the booking agency had handled the deal – have told TMZ that $3.5 million was never on the table. The company said that the huge figure was only ever discussed as a possibility.
They told the site that they are considering “serious legal action” against the rapper over his public claims.
Following his arrest in May, the rapper pleaded guilty to a charge of “disorderly conduct”. Hernandez was charged after he illegally parked his car in Brooklyn, New York.
The incident reportedly won’t appear on his criminal record – if he stays out of trouble and refrains from speaking about the case on social media. If these conditions are breached, the rapper could face up to 15 days behind bars.
Despite his life being fraught with legal issues, 6ix9ine has said that his new album will be out next week (November 23).