There has been much anticipation around what to expect from the superstar couple’s joint headline tour, especially after Beyoncé’s acclaimed appearance at Coachella 2018.
Those attending the tour are advised of certain road closures, and that the stage times and running order are as follows:
* 5pm – Gates open
* 6pm – Roads close
* 7pm – Support act
* 7.30 pm – Beyonce and Jay-Z on stage
* 10.30pm – Show finishes
* 11.30pm – Roads open
As well as advising fans that they will not be allowed in with bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm, Cardiff Principality Stadium also advise concert-goers of the following road closures between 6pm-11pm:
- Tudor Street from its junction with Clare Road to its junction with Wood Street (access for residents and traders will be permitted via Fitzhammon Embankment)
- Plantagenet St and Beauchamp St from their junctions with Despenser Place to their junctions with Tudor Street (access for residents and traders will be permitted)
- Saunders Road from its junction with Street Mary Street
- Customhouse Street throughout its length (access to private car parks will be permitted)
- Penarth Road from its junction with Saunders Road to the entrance leading into the rear of the Central Train Station
- The following roads will be closed in their entirety: – High Street, St.Mary Street, Caroline Street, Wood Street, Central Square, Westgate Street, Quay Street, Guildhall Place, Golate, Park Street, Havelock Street & Scott Road.
- Post event, there may be a need to put a lane closure, or hold traffic on Cowbridge Road East/ Castle Street adjacent to gate 1.
For more travel information around tonight’s show, visit here.
Jay-Z made headlines with his high-profile infidelity, with the rapper’s adultery coming to light on Beyoncé’s 2016 album ‘Lemonade’, with Jay later confirming the unfaithfulness on his ‘4:44’ record last year. Now, actor and Bey’s stepfather Lawson has said that the couple will be revealing more of their confessional side when they take to the stage for their ‘On The Run II’ tour later this year.
Tour dates and tickets
The full list of ‘On The Run II’ tour dates is below. Tickets are available here.
6 Cardiff, Wales – Principality Stadium
9 Glasgow, Scotland – Hampden Park
13 Manchester, England – Etihad Stadium
15 London, England – London Stadium
16 London, England – London Stadium
19 Amsterdam, Netherlands – Amsterdam Arena
20 Amsterdam, Netherlands – Amsterdam Arena3
23 Copenhagen, Denmark – Parken Stadium
25 Stockholm, Sweden – Friends Arena
28 Berlin, Germany – Olympiastadion
30 Warsaw, Poland – Stadion Narodowy
3 Cologne, Germany – RheinEnergieStadion
6 Milan, Italy – San Siro
8 Rome, Italy – Stadio Olimpico
11 Barcelona, Spain – Olympic Stadium
14 Paris, France – Stade de France
15 Paris, France – Stade de France
17 Nice, France – Allianz Riviera
25 Cleveland, OH – FirstEnergy Stadium
27 Washington, D.C. – FedEx Field
28 Washington, DC – FedEx Field
30 Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Fields