Jayden James is doing fine after food reaction
Britney Spears’ youngest son Jayden James has been released from hospital, having been admitted on Sunday after suffering a severe reaction to something he ingested.
Spears’ website was updated today, saying that “Britney and family have left the Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center and Jayden is fine.”
The singer left the hospital with her son last night (November 10), says TMZ, and the pair were reportedly driven home with a security escort.
“Jayden James Federline was admitted to the Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center on Sunday, November 9th. Doctors concluded he had a reaction to something he ingested. He is expected to be discharged tomorrow.”
Spears rushed the two-year-old to the hospital on Sunday, after a 911 operator told her it would be quicker to get him there herself than to wait for an ambulance. She was staying at her Kentwood, LA home at the time.
–By our New York staff.
To receive the latest news updates every week – plus free MP3s, videos and more – sign up to the NME Newsletter.