Coldplay have been named in the Sunday Times Rich List 2006, with each member of the band estimated to be worth £25 million.
Singer Chris Martin, guitarist Jon Buckland, bassist Guy Berryman and drummer Will Champion occupy places three to six in the countdown.
Violinist Vanessa-Mae Nicholson has topped the Top Ten chart of wealthiest entertainers aged under-30 who were born or live in the UK, with her fortune estimated to be at £32 million.
Published on Sunday (April 23), the list also features a surprise appearance from Jack White, who along with wife Karen Elson, came in at Seven with a collective wealth of £20 million.
The Belfast-born granddaughter of Charlie Chaplin, Kiera Chaplin, was the second richest young entertainer due to her 30 per cent stake in Hollywood production company Limelight Films and being president of the company behind webforjetset.com.
The Sunday Times Rich List, now in its 18th year, determines the 1,000 richest people and families in the UK through the person’s identifiable wealth, such as land and property, assets or significant shares in companies.
The top ten richest young entertainers are:
1. Vanessa Mae – £32 million
2. Kiera Chaplin – £30 million
3. Guy Berryman – £25 million
4. Jon Buckland – £25 million
5. Will Champion – £25 million
6. Chris Martin – £25 million
7. Karen Elson and Jack White – £20 million
8. Orlando Bloom – £14 million
9. Daniel Radcliffe – £14 million
10. Kate Winslet – £12 million