Demi Lovato has teased that some new music is on the way for her “loyal” fans.
In a new Instagram post, the musician shared some photos from inside the studio together with a silent video clip in which producer Oak Felder could be seen dancing to an unheard clip. Felder has worked with Lovato previously on songs including ‘Sorry Not Sorry’, ‘Only Forever’ and ‘Games’.
Lovato captioned the post: “Recording a song for my loyal #Lovatics…The ones who support me and whatever makes me happy…”
“If you hating – that ain’t you,” Lovato added. Captioning the silent video of Felder, Lovato wrote: “Wouldn’t y’all like to hear…” You can see the posts below:
Making an appearance at the Teen Vogue Summit in Los Angeles earlier this month (November 2), the pop star reflected on being hospitalised and subsequently being transferred to rehab in 2018 as she struggled with her mental health.
She told those in attendance that she has “never been more in tune with who I am than where I’m at today,” revealing she was “a little nervous” about appearing in public again (via Billboard).
Speaking of her newfound self-love and a fresh outlook on life, Lovato also said she’s “an extremely sensitive person” and is taking a new approach in tackling critics.
For help and advice on mental health:
- ‘Am I depressed?‘ – Help and advice on mental health and what to do next
- Help Musicians UK – Around the clock mental health support and advice for musicians
- Music Support Org – Help and support for musicians struggling with alcoholism, addiction, or mental health issues
- YOUNG MINDS – The voice for young people’s health and wellbeing
- CALM – The Campaign Against Living Miserably for young men
- Time To Change – Let’s end mental health discrimination
- The Samaritans – Confidential support 24 hours a day