As part of #IAMWHOLE in partnership with the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM), The Mix and YMCA, the event will also feature performances from James Arthur and Ella Eyre, with Rizzle Kicks’ Jordan Stephens acting as compere.
“Music is a language that everyone understands and has the power to unite people from all walks and thoughts of life,” said Stephens. “I can already feel the conversation opening up in regards to mental health so now it’s time to take action and really help people.
“With these great charities and the support of the music industry, we have a chance at doing something amazing.”
The night will be opened by an acoustic set from Sheeran, with no specific headliner. More acts will be announced soon.
‘Music 4 Mental Health’ will take place at The Roundhouse in London on November 18, with tickets on sale from 8am on Friday September 7 and available here.
FOR HELP AND ADVICE ON MENTAL HEALTH:
- ‘Am I depressed? – Help and advice on mental health and what to do next
- YOUNG MINDS – The voice for young people’s health and wellbeing
- CALM – The Campaign Against Living Miserably for young men
- Time To Change – Let’s end mental health discrimination
- The Samaritans – Confidential support 24 hours a day