Flo's hitting the road...
Florence & The Machine have announced details of a huge UK arena tour at the end of this year.
After announcing the release of fourth album ‘High As Hope’ next month, the Florence Welch group have now confirmed that they’ll be hitting the road in November for a series of massive shows across the UK.
Check out the dates in full below. Tickets go on sale next Friday, June 1, from 10AM and you can buy them here.
- Thursday November 15, Leeds First Direct Arena
- Friday November 16, Birmingham Genting Arena
- Saturday November 17, Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- Wednesday November 21, London The O2 Arena
- Friday November 23, Manchester Arena
- Sunday November 25, Brighton Centre
- Monday November 26, Cardiff Motorpoint Arena.
Ahead of ‘High As Hope”s release on June 29, Florence recently released lead single ‘Hunger’ from the record, which was premiered at a show in Halifax earlier this year.
The Halifax performance was the band’s first live show of 2018, and also showcased two more upcoming tracks in the form of ‘100 Years’ and ‘Patricia’. The latter of these Welch described as a “special song” and a “tribute to one of my favourite artists”.
Welch also recently spoke with BBC Radio 1’s Annie Mac about avoiding booze to focus on new material for the album.
It’s interesting because I think I never knew how to come down after a tour before, so I would just go on a massive bender”, she admitted.
“And I wasn’t doing that, so I just went straight back in the studio”.