Suzanne Shaw knocked unconscious...

HEAR’SAY‘s SUZANNE SHAW was knocked unconcious by an electric shock while filming the band’s new video.

The singer suffered the shock after stepping in water that had a power cable dangling in it on Friday (May 4) while shooting the promo in Marbella, Spain. She is not thought, though, to have suffered any lasting damage and after regaining conciousness was told to rest.

A source on set told The News Of The World: “She didn’t see that one of the cables from lights attached to a 115-volt generator had come unstuck. It caught her in the foot and she got a huge blast. We all rushed to help. She was out cold and we feared the worst.”

Hear’say‘s manager Chris Herbert said the star has made a full recovery.