Spokesperson says it will not happen
Jarvis Cocker has denied involvement in penning a track for the Eurovision Song Contest.
Despite saying that he would be interested in writing Britain’s entry into the Eurovision Song Contest entry earlier this year, Cocker has gone cold on the idea.
In January this year he said he was up for the contest, saying: “The door is always open if they want to ask me. I’ve always wanted to write one for them. Maybe I’ll do it next year.”
However today (December 5) his spokesperson seemed to indicate he had gone off the idea, telling The Independent: “Sorry, but I wouldn’t hold your breath on that one.”