One Direction, Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars are also included in the list
Justin Bieber has been named as the world’s highest-earning entertainer under 30.
In the Forbes list, 20-year-old Bieber was reported to have earned over £51 million ($80 million) between June 2013 and June 2014, largely based on revenue from a world tour.
The rest of the list was completed almost solely by American musicians, save for The Hunger Games actress Jennifer Lawrence, who placed seventh with earnings of £21.7 million during the 12-month window.
The full Top 10 is as follows:
1. Justin Bieber, 20, £51 million
2. One Direction, 21 (average age), £47.8 million
3. Taylor Swift, 24, £40 million
4. Bruno Mars, 29, £38.2 million
5. Rihanna, 26, £30.6 million
6. Miley Cyrus, 22, £23 million
7. Jennifer Lawrence, 24, £21.7 million
8. Lady Gaga, 28, £21 million
9. Avicii, 25, £17.9 million
10. Skrillex, 26, £11.5 million
Meanwhile, Bieber recently was due to appear in court facing charges of dangerous driving and assault.
The singer was arrested after crashing his all-terrain vehicle into a minivan and was due to appear on September 29 to determine the outcome of the charges.