Kylie Minogue has rescheduled her final Manchester date.
As previously reported, Minogue stopped a concert early after an hour on Saturday (January 13). She will now play the MEN Arena in Manchester on January 23.
Fans that attended Saturday’s cancelled show will be able to use their tickets for the rescheduled date of her Showgirl Homecoming Tour.
In a statement Minogue said: “Firstly, I’d like to apologise to those who attended last Saturday night’s show at the MEN Arena.”
She also set the record state regarding her health, explaining: “I would just like to clarify the situation after seeing false reports in today’s press claiming that I has ignored doctor’s instructions. I have not at any stage ignored the advice of my doctors.”
Minogue said that the entirety of her tour crew were hit by the “terrible flu” which she succumbed to.
She also said that she was now feeling better, stating: “I am now overjoyed that I have been declared fit to return to the stage on Thursday and we will now be adding three replacement shows next week so as not to disappoint anyone!”
Minogue is currently working on a new album, which is due to be released later this year.