She's hitting the road...
Kylie Minogue has announced details of a huge UK and Ireland tour for later this year.
The Australian pop icon will hit the road in September and October to mark the release of forthcoming album ‘Golden’.
The dates are in full below and you can buy tickets here from March 2. A fan presale also begins on February 28.
- 18th September 2018 – Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
- 20th September 2018 – Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- 21st September 2018 – Birmingham, Genting Arena
- 22nd September 2018 – Bournemouth, International Centre
- 24th September 2018 – Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
- 26th September 2018 – London, O2 Arena
- 27th September 2018 – London, O2 Arena
- 30th September 2018 – Glasgow, SSE Hydro Arena
- 1st October 2018 – Manchester, Manchester Arena
- 3rd October 2018 – Liverpool, Echo Arena
- 4th October 2018 – Leeds, First Direct Arena
- 7th October 2018 – Dublin, 3Arena
- 8th October 2018 – Belfast, SSE Arena
‘Golden’ will be released on April 6, and will see Minogue taking an unlikely foray into country music after she headed to Nashville for the new record.
Last month, she released comeback single ‘Dancing’, which opens with traditional Country music sounds, before the track explodes into a huge pop chorus.